Washburn D10SLH Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar Review :: Acoustic Guitar
the number-one-selling acoustic guitar in the world!
Based on the best selling D10S, the D10SLH (left handed) comes standard with Schaller-type sealed tuners so that the the guitar is easier to tune. The high gloss solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides projects a warm full tone that is perfect for those intimate performances at the coffee house or around the campfire. A mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard make fretwork a breeze, while chrome Grover-style machines keep you perfectly tuned. Limited lifetime warranty.
Sound of Washburn D10SLH Acoustic Guitar
- bright sound;
- warm tone;
- chrome Grover machines keep you perfectly tuned;
- mellow deep bassy sound.
Pros of Washburn D10SLH Acoustic Guitar
- very good starter guitar;
- its a beautiful guitar;
- the narrow neck ensures ease of playing;
- the hardware seems like it will last;
- its for beginner guitar players.
Cons of Washburn D10SLH Acoustic Guitar
- some owners complained about the factory strings;
- some owners prefers a satin finish instead of a glossy finish.
Suggestions for this guitar
- change the strings, ex. Elixir strings
|Features + Technical Specs
|Back and Sides
|Mahogany with trussrod
|New diamond inlaid marquetry
|Chrome die cast Grover style