Washburn D10SCELH Left-Handed Acoustic Electric Guitar Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar
plugged or unplugged, you’ll make your mark with the D10SCE.
The Washburn D10SCELH Left-Handed Acoustic Electric Guitar gives you the same fine craftsmanship and tonewoods as the Washburn D10S – a spruce top; mahogany back, sides, and neck; and a rosewood fingerboard. With increased playability from its deep cutaway and an Equis Silver preamp for plugging in and fine-tuning your electric sound. The D10SCELH is a truly professional guitar at an affordable price. Limited lifetime warranty.
Sound of Washburn D10SCELH Guitar
- has a great resonant sound;
- the tone sound professional;
- sounds great unplugged, but sounds unbelievable thru an amp;
Pros of Washburn D10SCELH Guitar
- its very easy to play;
- its a beautiful guitar;
- the action are great;
- the preamp provides just enough power for small gigs and home play.
Cons of Washburn D10SCE Guitar
- some owners complained about the factory strings;
- some owners complained about some flaws.
Suggestions for this Washburn guitar
- plugged in sound terrific;
- change the factory strings;ex. D-Addario strings; Elixir strings
Amps used by users – Peavy amp; Fender amp
|Features + Technical Specs|
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Neck||Mahogany with trussrod|
|Neck Scale||25-1/2 in.|
|Rosette||New diamond inlaid marquetry|
|Tuners||Chrome die cast Grover style|
|Controls||Equis Extra preamp|
End of Washburn D10SCELH Acoustic Electric Guitar Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar Review.