Washburn D10SCE Acoustic Electric Guitar Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar
plugged or unplugged, you’ll make your mark with the D10SCE.
The Washburn D10SCE Acoustic Electric Guitar gives you the same fine craftsmanship and tonewoods as the Washburn D10S – a spruce top; mahogany back, sides, and neck; and a rosewood fingerboard. With increased playability from its deep cutaway and with the addition of the WT-82 tuner/preamp system, we created a truly professional guitar at an affordable price. The Washburn D10SCE comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Also available in left-handed & black versions.
Sound of Washburn D10SCE Guitar
- it has a beatiful, full sound;
- the volume can get loud;
- the tone sound professional;
- sounds great unplugged;
- has a good balance and intonation;
- sounds unbelievable thru an amp.
Pros of Washburn D10SCE Guitar
- its very easy to play;
- its a beautiful guitar;
- the action are great on this guitar;
- the saddle and nut are fitted cleanly;
- the guitar is finshed extremely well;
- preamp is nicely setup and accesable.
Cons of Washburn D10SCE Guitar
- some owners complained that action is pretty high;
- few owners complained about a little bit of excess glue.
Suggestions for this Washburn guitar
- plugged in sound terrific;
- change the factory strings to improve the playability and sound;
- use D-Addario strings; Elixir strings
Amps used by users – Peavy Bandit 112; Marshall VS30R; Fender amp
|Features + Technical Specs|
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Neck||Mahogany with trussrod|
|Neck Scale||25-1/2 in.|
|Rosette||New diamond inlaid marquetry|
|Tuners||Chrome die cast Grover style|