Washburn D10SB Acoustic Guitar Review :: Acoustic Guitar
the number-one-selling acoustic guitar in the world!
Based on the best selling acoustic guitar, the D10S, the D10SB is a classy gloss all black version. The Washburn D10S Acoustic Guitar is superbly crafted with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides for exceptional tone. A mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard make fretwork a breeze, while chrome Grover-style machines keep you perfectly tuned. The Washburn D10SB comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Pros of Washburn D10SB Guitar
- the quality of materials and workmanship is very good;
- this guitar sounds great;
- the tuners are good;
- the frets are straight and even;
- the finish is free of defects.
Cons of Washburn D10SB Guitar
- the strings are a little far away from the frets;
- some owners prefers a satin finish instead of a glossy finish;
- the finnish is a little thicker, especialy the all black one.
Suggestions for this Washburn Guitar
- use other strings, ex. Elixir strings; D’addario strings;
- if you are a beginner, this is the guitar for you!
|Features + Technical Specs|
|Body||Dreadnought, Black buffed gloss|
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Neck||Mahogany with trussrod|
|Neck Scale||25-1/2 in.|
|Rosette||New diamond inlaid marquetry|
|Tuners||Chrome die cast Grover style|