Washburn D10S12 12-String Acoustic Guitar Review :: Acoustic Guitar
a 12-string version of the world’s top-selling acoustic guitar!
The 12-string version of the World’s Best Selling Acoustic Guitar earned the distinction with superior craftsmanship, tone and value. It has a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides to produce rich sonics. A fast nato neck and Sonokelin fingerboard are coupled with chrome Grover-style tuners to make it as playable as it is affordable. Limited lifetime warranty.
Sound of Washburn D10S12 Guitar
- really great sound;
- nice tone;
- it is loud and very articulate;
- the highs are nice and clear;
Pros of Washburn D10S12 Guitar
- easy-to-play action;
- its a beautiful guitar;
- this guitar is easy to tune;
- it is a quality instrument that will last for years;
- the finish of the guitar is of the usual high standards of Washburn;
- for a first 12 string, this is a very nice guitar at a great price.
Cons of Washburn D10S12 Guitar
- lows and highs are not ‘balanced’ when strumming;
- some owners complained about some finish flaws.
Suggestions for this Washburn guitar
- change the strings, ex. Elixir strings
|Features + Technical Specs|
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Neck Scale||25-1/2 in.|
|Rosette||New diamond inlaid marquetry|
|Tuners||Chrome die cast Grover style|