Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar Review :: Acoustic Guitar
the world’s most popular acoustic … with a quilted maple top!
The Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar – a gorgeous sunburst quilted maple top really sets this great sounding guitar apart from other dreadnoughts. A reworking of their top-selling dreadnought, the Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar has a gorgeous figured top with mahogany back and sides for rich tonality. Detailed with black bindings, it has a fast Sonokelin fingerboard on a nato neck and chrome Grover-style tuners. Limited lifetime warranty.
Sound of Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar
- rich sound and fast neck;
- very nice warm & natural tone;
- it is better on the high end than the low end;
- it has a mellow deep bassy sound.
Pros of Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar
- is a very good looking guitar;
- this guitar is easy to play;
- its great for strumming;
- the hardware seems like it will last;
- this guitar is pretty solid;
- this is a very reasonably priced guitar.
Cons of Washburn D10QSB Acoustic Guitar
- most owners complained about the factory strings;
- some people complained that this guitars action was too high from the store.
Suggestions for this guitar
- change the strings, ex. Elixir strings
- adjusted saddle lowered and light gauge strings installed, and this guitar sounded great.
|Features + Technical Specs
|Spruce Ply with Quilted Maple
|Back and Sides
|Mahogany with trussrod
|New diamond inlaid marquetry
|Chrome die cast Grover style