Ovation 1777 LX Legend Acoustic Electric Review :: Ovation Acoustic Electric Guitar
outstanding action, playability and sound.
The Ovation 1777 LX Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar has outstanding action, playability and sound. This is the latest in the line of roundback Ovation guitars. The Ovation 1777 LX Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a AA grade spruce top, mid depth body, scalloped LX bracing, 5 piece neck, bound ebony fingerboard, gold ping tuners, ebony bridge, original patented pickup, OP-Pro preamp with tuner, and straplock strap buttons. This Ovation features a couple of features which really help it to sound great. One is the scalloped bracing what allows the top to sing. The guitar has lots of volume with a deep wonderful tone. The other is the new bowl design. The bowl uses glass microsphere technology to increase projection and strength while reducing weight. The finish of Ovation 1777 LX Legend is flawless, the rosette is beautiful and it has some of the best fret work. A new 5-piece lightweight neck with dual-function truss rod is topped with a genuine ebony fretboard. Dual clamp heel and graphite neck stabilizers make it the most stable Ovation ever. New Lyrachord back material formula is 33% lighter. The Ovation 1777 LX Legend Acoustic-Electric Guitar is the guitar that you must consider buying.
- is one wonderful sounding guitar;
- a really well built guitar that looks flawless;
- the sound is pretty deep and clean;
- marvelous tone, extremely smooth and playable action;
- very durable guitar;
- the sound of a solid wood guitar have better features for a little less money.
- some owners complained about the V tapered neck;
- some owners complained about the weight;
- most people complained that Ovation does not warranty the electronics on any of their guitars.
|Features + Technical Specs|
|Pickups||Original Patented Pickup|
|Hardware||Straplok strap buttons, Gold Tuners|
|Neck Material||Gloss 5-piece mahogany/maple|
|Top Wood||AA grade solid Sitka spruce|
|Controls||OP-Pro preamp w/chromatic tuner|
|Finishes||Transparent Burgandy, Black, Natural|
End of Ovation 1777 LX Legend Acoustic Electric Review :: Acoustic-Electric Guitar Review.